Hva Du Kan Forvente På Trening
Jazzercise Body Sculpting
Jazzercise Personal Touch
Jazzercise Low Impact
Jazzercise Low Impact (1)
Jazzercise Low Impact (2)
Jazzercise Low Impact (3)
Jazzercise Low Impact (4)
Helse og God Form
Jazzercise In the News
Finn en Time
Finn en Time
Complete Franchised Instructor Application
- Complete the
Franchised Instructor Application
and submit it to the
in your area 10 weeks prior to workshop.
If you fill out the Application using the default pdf viewer called "Preview" on your Mac, it will not be saved correctly and will not be readable for a non-Mac user. Please do one of the following: 1. Fill out the form using the default "Preview", print it, and mail it to the district manager. 2. Install Adobe Reader, fill out and save the application using Adobe Reader and e-mail to the district manager. Adobe Reader for Mac can be downloaded from
, and here are instructions for installing it:(
Adobe Installation Guide
Attend Movement Screening
- As an applicant to start a franchise, you must demonstrate appropriate leadership and movement skills to a district manager or his/her representative during a movement screening. Please contact the
for your area to attend a workshop screening.
Receive CPR Certification
- After passing the movement screening, you will need to submit proof of CPR certification (or intent to become CPR certified prior to the workshop date) to the
Schedule a Workshop
- After submitting CPR certification (or intent to become CPR certified prior to the workshop date) to the district manager, you will be scheduled to attend a
Review Franchise Agreement and Offering Circular
- You will receive a Franchise Agreement and Offering Circular from Jazzercise, Inc. specific to your state or country approximately six weeks prior to your scheduled workshop date. After reading and carefully reviewing the Franchise Agreement, submit your signed original to Jazzercise Inc. 4861 W. 134th St. Suite B Leawood, KS 66209.
Study Training Materials
- After submitting your completed Franchise Agreement and approximately 2-4 weeks prior to the workshop date, you will be mailed training materials, including training and choreography videos, choreography notes and music, and a fitness resource book to help you open a franchise.
Prepare for and Attend the Workshop
- You must review the materials, prepare for the workshop, and learn several Jazzercise routines, some of which you will present during a practical exam. The workshop trainer in your area may offer optional practice sessions.
- will receive an e-mail invitation to take the required Health and Fitness exam prior to workshop. The online exam must be successfully completed at least three days prior to the workshop audition.
- Upon passing the practical exam and completing the entire workshop, you become a franchisee and certified Jazzercise Instructor and are ready to start a franchise.
E-mail Sign Up
Copyright © 2004 -