Great companies start with great people. We have full-time and part-time employees working in our creative Carlsbad, California corporate office, at our office in Kansas City, Kansas, at our flagship fitness centers in Oceanside and La Costa, California, our newest fitness center in Abilene,TX (opened in August 2012), as well as remotely throughout the US! Each location combines to create an upbeat, unique culture that has kept our organization running smoothly for over 40 years.
As a pioneer and the most inspirational company in the dance fitness industry, we believe in the overall health and happiness of each employee and their families. Therefore, we offer a generous compensation and benefit package. Focusing on growth, we provide training and development opportunities for our employees to learn new skills, reach their full potential, and get the most out of their fitness jobs.
Jazzercise is an equal opportunity employer valuing diversity and celebrating strengths.
Senior Accountant - Carlsbad, California Headquarters (PDF)
Jazzercise, Inc. is hiring a Senior Accountant at our Carlsbad, California headquarters. The Senior Accountant is a full-time position responsible for Financial Statements, General Ledger Account Reconciliation, Purchasing, Coupon Management, and other projects as needed.
- Ensure accurate financial statements are generated and distributed timely
- Approve accounts payable vouchers and check distribution reports
- Approve journal entries
- Post daily transactions in accounting software system and close modules
- Ensure compliance with electronic data and document retention policy
- Manage purchase orders working closely with relevant departments
- Administer corporate coupon program
- Provide backup support to payroll, inventory, fixed assets, purchasing card program, sales & use tax
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- 5+ years of professional and progressive accounting experience using automated accounting systems
- Accuracy, attention to detail, ability to multi-task and complete all work within given deadlines is required
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of general accounting principles/practices is required
- Demonstrated understanding of full accounting cycle including reporting
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience troubleshooting business systems within an Accounting Dept., a plus
Join the world leader in dance fitness at our Carlsbad, California headquarters. We are a thriving corporation with over 40 years as a dynamic leader in the fitness industry. Jazzercise has over 8,000 franchised instructors worldwide. It is a multi-division company that includes Jazzercise Apparel, a complete line of fitness apparel, and JM DigitalWorks, an award-winning video production company.
The employee benefits package Jazzercise, Inc. provides is unparalleled and includes medical/dental/vision insurance options, as well as 401(k) and Profit Sharing. To learn more about Jazzercise, visit us at www.Jazzercise.com.
Interested applicants submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
Jazzercise is an Equal Opportunity Employer.