Great companies start with great people. We have full-time and part-time employees working in our creative Carlsbad, California corporate office, at our office in Kansas City, Kansas, at our flagship fitness centers in Oceanside and La Costa, California, our newest fitness center in Abilene,TX (opened in August 2012), as well as remotely throughout the US! Each location combines to create an upbeat, unique culture that has kept our organization running smoothly for over 40 years.
As a pioneer and the most inspirational company in the dance fitness industry, we believe in the overall health and happiness of each employee and their families. Therefore, we offer a generous compensation and benefit package. Focusing on growth, we provide training and development opportunities for our employees to learn new skills, reach their full potential, and get the most out of their fitness jobs.
Jazzercise is an equal opportunity employer valuing diversity and celebrating strengths.
The Administrative Assistant supports the President and COO in day-to-day duties and long term projects. The position provides outward support for President and COO in responding to customers, employees and franchisees.
• Professional administrative support
• Drafts communications
• Creates charts, graphs, and materials
• Schedules and forwards correspondence
• Facilitates meeting arrangements
• Organizes documentation and information
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 5+ years of experience required
• Intermediate skills : Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat Professional
• Detailed oriented, committed, flexible
• Able to exercise discretion and have integrity
• Positive and have a responsive attitude
• An effective written and verbal communicator
Administrative Assistant to the President and COO
Carlsbad, CA Corporate Office
General office environment
No significant physical effort
Reports to: President and COO
Standard business hours:
8am – 5pm
It is the policy of Jazzercise, Inc. to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by state or federal law.